Thursday, January 28, 2016

4 CC #283 {NO CARDS!}


This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks, I am playing challenge hostess for our next challenge...this one excites me - BIG TIME! I cannot wait to see all the entries!

I am looking for ANYTHING BUT A CARD. So...if you are into scrapbooking, painting, crocheting, knitting, altering 3D items, etc. I want to see it! I am showing you my latest "hot-off-the-hook" project that I made for my niece, Reagan....


A few months back, Reagan and I were on Pinterest together and as I was scrolling for a new project to PIN, she said "Aunty, when are you gonna make me a blanket?" Awww...so....I told her she can help me pick the colors and the pattern and omgosh she almost hit the ceiling she was so excited! She has hounded me almost weekly asking "Aunty, when are you gonna be done my blanket? Aunty...are you sewing on my blanket?" LOL....


These colors match her bedroom and the stitch is the Granny Stripe. Crochet is my other "addiction" craft that I have - I hope you enjoy it and if you would like to join the rest of Chicks for this week's challenge - hop on over to the hen house HERE and link up your "non-card" crafty project! I'd love to see it! Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, she's a very lucky girl and has a great eye for colour too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! I just wish I could stick with a large project like this!!! I started an afghan for Lacie several months ago but alas it is sitting in my yarn bin all sad and lonely probably to never to be finished! Maybe I should just send it to you! Great job! I love it and what a wonderful challenge!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)