Thursday, December 3, 2015

4 CC #275 {Winter}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

We are starting a new month and that means miss Leanne is our hostess this week and we have a brand new Guest Designer joining us in the hen house :) Welcome, Tina!!

Leanne's challenge this week is WINTER and I just knew right away that this pair were the perfect image to showcase! They are having so much fun....lol


The image is a pre-colored digi from Mo Manning, and the sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays set called Snowy Sayings. I remember going out with my Dad and my sisters on our cross-country ski's all over our farm - it was so much fun. This card brings back some great winter memories for me!

Be sure to hop on over to the hen house and see what the rest of the Chicks (and Tina, our Guest Designer) have created just for you. Then, link up your WINTER creation for us to come visit you! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful image, beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card friend! Love the image and the snowflake too....cute! Huggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is just adorable! Love that big snowflake die and your adorable image is just colored beautifully! Great challenge!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card! The image is adorable and I love the way you colored it. Thank you for letting me GD with you this month :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)