Saturday, November 14, 2015

4 CC #272 {Ribbon}

 

This is a very late post for my 4 Crafty Chicks challenge this past week. My little sister, Jackie, and the 3 kiddos came for a visit on Wednesday and the house was busy, busy, busy until Friday afternoon. We all had a chance to get inky and crafty while they were here, even Cooper, he made a couple cards too! We cleared off the kitchen table, added a table for the kids to sit at and got to work! ;)

Miss Tina is our hostess this week and she's looking for RIBBON on our projects - my card has a few ribbon(s) on it - on the pressies and I added real red satin ribbon as well:


I hope you can find a bit of time this weekend to get crafty with us Chicks! Come on over to the blog and see what the henhouse walls are filled with - CRAFTY GOODNESS! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, nice layout and the image is super cute, nice Ribbon too...Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantastic! I love that adorable image and your red ribbon is perfect!! Great job!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)