Thursday, October 22, 2015

Brights or Pastels at As You Like It!


This week at As You Like It Challenge, we are wondering if you like BRIGHTS or PASTELS and why? You can probably guess from my picture that I am a BRIGHTS kinda girl ;) Here's a bit about our sponsor for this challenge:
 


The sponsor of this challenge is

Sweet Pea Stamps





For my card this week, I wanted the POP of the bright pearls and lime green JOY die to really stand out - I feel they do! I love BRIGHT colors as they are fun and cheery :) 


Please come on over to As You Like It and check us out!! The rest of the Design Team has creations that will truly KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!! Happy creating!!

4 comments:

  1. A great CAS card. The elements just pop. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the little pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Lori. The bright colours against the black background are great. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lori. The brights looks so striking against the black. Fab embossing and diecut sentiment too. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)