Thursday, July 23, 2015

i like you 'n sunny days....


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone!

This week, I get to play hostess-with-the-mostess and I have to admit, I did a doozie theme for myself. But, that is why we call them CHALLENGES, right?!

4 CC #256 Sun, Sea and Sand



I really need to update the stamp cupboard with some beach/sea/sand stamps!! I don't have any :( I found this pre-colored digi in my stash and I created the sand and water using my copics...doesn't he look like he's totally enjoying summer?! I love it...

Please hop on over to the challenge blog HERE and see what our wonderful Guest Designers and Chicks have in store for you - please link up your sand/sea/sun creations for us to come visit you! Cheers!!

5 comments:

  1. Wel I think this is awesome you've captured everything in the challenge so awesome! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Lori! Love the beach scene you created, too! Thanks for having me on the team as a GDT this month. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Lori, so adorable and love the colours..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super adorable layout and image friend. WOW factor :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)