Thursday, June 18, 2015

4 CC #251 {Happy Father's Day}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone!!

This week, our wonderful Tamie is our challenge hostess and she would like to see some creations celebrating that special person in your life...DAD....

4 CC #251 - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


This card is for my Dad who loves to fish and boat....Gus from Bugaboo fits the bill perfectly ;)

Be sure to hop on over to the 4 CC challenge blog HERE and link up your creation for FATHER'S DAY! Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Super awesome friend, great image always impressed with a Gus card! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I need this image for my Dad...he loves to fish and play golf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love GUS!!! Great job my friend! Love the colors and your design! I am sure your Dad loved it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)