Thursday, June 4, 2015

4 CC #249 {Graduation}


Hello there crafty PEEPS! It's 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday....and we have 2 new Guest Designers playing with us in the henhouse - how exciting!! Be sure to head over to the challenge blog and welcome them!

This week, miss Leanne is our hostess and she is looking for some GRADUATION cards/projects:

4 CC#249 {Graduation}


I colored up this cute image from Bugaboo Stamps and I have my own graduation ceremony to attend this weekend - our son is graduating Grade 12 so I might use this for him or one of his buds....haven't decided yet!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Chicks have for ya - click HERE to hop on over to the challenge blog. Happy crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Great image and the paper you used and the congrats die cut, awesome...well done friend. So Proud of CT, you must be one happy Mama Bear....Well done!
    Hugs,
    L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori phenomenal card. I am so excited that Calvin is graduating but am melancholy too at how fast our boys grew up because man aren't we still like 35. Love the color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Calvin! Congrats to Mom & Dad too! Great card! I love that image and your papers! Great layout as always!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)