Thursday, December 25, 2014

4 CC #226 {Joy and Peace}


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day with your family and friends and that all your Christmas wishes have come true :)  If you are reading this, then I am going to assume you've had a full, busy day and need a bit of down time so you're scopin' out the blog land! Awesome!

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks, it's my turn to play hostess and I'm issuing the following sketch challenge:


I took the liberty of rotating the sketch PLUS I made my card a 5.25 x 5.25 card...to accommodate my sentiment. I heat embossed it on Kraft and used some nice warm, country papers to give it that "rustic, country" feel to it.


If you get some time over the next week to unwind, and relax in your craft cave, then by all means, come check us out and get the sketch for your inspiration! We'd love to have ya! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome sketch! Great paper! Nice heat embossed sentiment! Way to go! Merry Christmas Sista! Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)