Thursday, October 30, 2014

Crazy Egg/Anything Goes @ 4 Crafty Chicks!

 

Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday....we have 5 Thursdays in October, so that means this week is an Anything Goes challenge and we issue our Crazy Egg prize badge for our winner....

I really like Anything Goes challenges as then it's our freedom to pick and choose what we want to show off! I had these pillow boxes made up already in my Halloween stash and thought it was perfect for this week!


I used the Stampin' Up! pillow box die and I'm Batty for You stamp set to create these little gems....hope you like 'em!

Be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog HERE and see what Tenia (our Guest Designer) and the rest of the Chicks have for you. I'd like to take this time to sincerely thank Tenia for spending the month with us! It's been such fun having you girl - don't be a stranger! xoxoxo

Have a spooktacular Halloween weekend xoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love these little Halloween treats! Great papers and stamps!!! Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy...these are so cute...great job! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome little treat boxes Lori! Loving the colors and the cutie images on them. Thanks for the easy challenge and way to rock it out of the park again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind words on my blog, these are such great treat boxes :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)