Tuesday, August 19, 2014

{Anything Goes} at Top Tip Tuesday!


Happy Tuesday!!

This week at Top Tip Tuesday, we are having an ANYTHING GOES challenge! Yipee! Those are so much fun - a time where designers can pick whatever they want and give'r! The sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and I picked this cute Snowman Topper image to use with my project this week!

 
 

One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice


 

 I love these country cutie pie stamps from Bugaboo! They are so much fun to bring to life with Copics. The layout and colors were all my idea - I wanted to get that rustic country feel to the colors etc. I added some faux stitching/dots around the image on the black layer as well.....the sentiment is from a retired There She Goes set called 'Tis the Season.....


Click HERE and it will take you over to the TTT challenge blog where you can see what the super-talented team created for you! Be sure to link up your project as well for your chance at 7 free digis! Thanks, Bugaboo! xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love this colouful Christmas card. The snowman really stands out. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colour combo and love the way you have placed and stamped the sentiment too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gaga over the colors you used for this card and the wonderful way of you high lighted the snowman. This should be framed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)