Tuesday, May 27, 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenge #109


Welcome back to my blog! I must apologize for such a late post! Time seems to be getting away from me more and more these days - gardening/yard work season, our crop spraying business is getting ready to take off, football season for our son, and the end of the school year all take so much time! I need about another 24 hours in each day to get everything done! *wink*

The inspirational photo challenge over at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week is SOOOOO cute - take a peek:


 http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982010199000/

The sponsors this week are:
 

Prize-4 digis
 

Prize-3 digis

I chose to work with this cute image from Meljen's - and the bubble sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps called "Small Talk"


It is with a torn heart that I need to announce that this is also my last post for {PIN}spirational. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Deanne and all the wonderful gals over at {PIN}spirational Challenges for such an amazing time being on the DT with them. Deanne, you run such an amazingly organized and fun ship, anyone would be honored to design for you! I hope to see you wonderful ladies in the Fall - Summer is just a bit too crazy for us around here so I need to downsize just a smidge! See ya around in blog land! HUGS!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome friend they will loose a great talent, but totally understand the business and summer commitments that you have. Love this card, and the image is colored so wonderfully. That fence is awesome, and the sentiment, makes me laugh....way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Is all I can say about the PINspiration. And your guy is cute too. LOVE the "AWESOMESAUCE"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo and even cuter card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)