Thursday, May 22, 2014

4 CC #195 - NO STAMPING!

Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!

OMGOSH life has been a whirlwind as of late and it doesn't look like it's gonna slow down any time soon...football season is upon us and our son is in full swing; our daughter is in her last couple months of competitive swimming, gardening time is here and our spraying business is starting to get busy now....I am really hoping this weekend I get some time in my crafty cave!!

For the challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks, I am playing hostess. I am wanting to see projects with NO STAMPING on them! I struggled with this challenge a bit too at first but then had a "vision" in my head that I wanted to try....and here's what came of it:

 

 I wanted a very CAS design, with the pop of color showing through from behind after using a die cut word on my card front...then I just added some gems and WA-LAAA! Done! I am not good at "accepting" all the white space, but I am learning to embrace it more and more :) 

Please pop on over to the challenge blog HERE and see what the other chicks have for ya - then link up yours!! Can't wait to see what you do! Cheers!!

6 comments:

  1. I have a hard time with all the white space but this card is gorgeous. And the added bling finishes it off. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Just the right amount of bright and cherry color! Love those gems too! Great challenge this week!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool CAS card my friend...love all the colour in the one little embellie! PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white space, I agree hard to get used to, but very nicely done. Cool challenge friend! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, clean and simple card. I love the 3 colors in the word hi. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Lori! Great use of white space and the vibrant colours really sing out. Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)