Thursday, March 27, 2014

4 CC #187 {Bunches of Love}


Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!

The challenge this week is {SPRING} over at 4 Crafty Chicks and right now in central Alberta, we are FAR from Spring-like conditions! We are in the middle of a snowfall warning and have received about 5-6 inches in 2 days. I realize that it's Alberta, and this happens every year - but this has been a long, white Winter and it's time to see some green grass and flowers ;)
 

That is why I decided to ink up some pretty Coral flowers for this week's challenge! The sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps called "It's fall about you" and the flowers are from Stampin' Up's set called Flower Shop. It's really hard to see in the pics, but my black panel is embossed with the chicken wire embossing folder....


Thank you so much for stopping in today - I'm hoping to hunker down today and get crafty some more in my craft cave. Be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog - HERE - and see what all the rest of the Chicks came up with for your SPRING inspiration! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! I love the flowers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, with the black those flowers pop off the card...and I like the layout, and the embossing folder you used. Great job! Nice spring card, now we need spring-like weather....wonder if there is a spring dance we all could try! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and coral together! Great job as always!
    Hope the snow stops for you soon!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome clean, simple creation. The texture behind the flowers just make the bit of color pop. Full of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)