Thursday, March 13, 2014

4 CC #185 {Trees}


Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!!

This week, our wonderful Tina is our hostess extraordinaire and she's issuing the following challenge:

4 CC #185 {TREES}


For my card, I inked up an image I've had stashed away in my stamp cupboard for oh....a few years *wink* and added some color with my Copics...I did also add some glitter to all the snow but you can't tell in this pic....Added some blingy stars, and done! I totally LOVE how this turned out - I really wish pictures could show the "real life" image we see when we hold it ;)

Please join us this week - we'd love to see what you come with using anything "TREE" related ;) For more inspiration, please click HERE to see what our wonderful Guest Designer has for you as well as the rest of the Chicks! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Super awesome Trees! I love that image and how you colored it. Great layout with the stars to. You rocked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trees! Although I am so tired of winter - those skis do look fun! Great job this week! Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, great photo taking too...with the snow back drop! I love those stars, and the sparkle...awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)