Saturday, February 22, 2014

Liebster Blog Award

LiebsterBlogAward


My friend and fellow Chick, Tina from Tina's Creative Place was so kind and nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! If you haven't seen her blog you should go check her out!  Thanks Tina...I am so honored you thought of me!

Here are the rules of the nomination:
  1. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
  3. Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
  4. Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).

And here are my answers to Tina's questions:

1.  What is your favorite type of card to make? I love lots of layers but I also like to try my hand at CAS as well ;)
2.  What do you do with all the cards you make? I have an Etsy shop (that I need to spark up again), I mail some out, I give some away, and I try to sell them locally.
3.  Where do you craft? Bedroom, craft room, etc. I have a craft room/office
4.  What made you decide to start your blog? I wanted to participate in challenges and also share my cards with friends/family!
5.  Do your family/ friends follow your blog? Yes, they sure do and I sure appreciate it! ♥
6.  Do you prefer traditional rubber stamps or digi images? Why? I prefer to actually "stamp" my images because I get all excited and giddy when I lift that block and see the image crisp on the paper. Now, with that being said, I was never able to nicely print out digi's until I got some good cardstock and now I am enjoying that side of stamping as well ;)
7.  What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!!

8.  What is your favorite craft item to purchase? Stamps

9.  If you had to choose between Stampin Up and Close To My Heart what would you choose? Why? Stampin' Up! (I am a retired demo) ;)

10. How many design teams are you on? Seven
11. How much time do you spend in your craft room a week? Not enough for my liking ;) I would say around 8-10?? Not really sure ;)

Here are 11 of my favourite blogs that I have chosen to nominate for the Liebster Award: 
Cathy - PapierGirl
Lori - Inking Aloud
Sammy - Sammy Jean
Nance - Soul Stampin'
Kathy - Stamps at Play
Finally - here are my 11 questions:

1. What made you decide to start crafting?
2. Where is your #1 place to purchase crafty supplies?
3. Do you prefer rubber/clear stamping or digi stamping?
4. How long have you been a paper crafter?
5. How many design teams are you on?
6. What's your favorite holiday?
7. What would you say your crafting "style" is? CAS? Layers? 
8. What's your favorite source for crafty ideas? Magazines? Online sources?
9. What do you use for coloring your images?
10. What size cards do you typically make?
11. Are you a scrapbooker, stamper or both?

Here is a link  to some info on the award if you are new to blogging and aren't sure what it is all about! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your fun award and thanks for mine. I'll gentoo all the "stuff" later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lori! I'm so touched! I will definitely pay it forward!
    Congrats, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lori. I am flattered that you thought of me. Congrats on your award too. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Lori! And thanks for the nomination too! Hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats inky lady! So well deserved, loved hearing a little more about you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)