Tuesday, February 18, 2014

{Anything BUT a Card} at Twisted Tuesday!


Welcome to another challenge from Twisted Tuesday Challenges!!

This week's challenge goes something like this:

{Anything BUT a Card & Add Chipboard}
 
Okay, so this could be a bit of a challenge for some...no cards for this challenge. Show us something other than a card.

 
THE TWIST: Use a piece of chipboard somewhere on your creation



I decided to make a Valentine's Day tag and my chipboard elements are all FOUR shapes that you see on the tag....2 hearts, 2 stars! I came across the glittered stars at Micheal's and I had some Valentine's stash in my scrapbooking drawers! Seriously took 5 mins to create!


Be sure to stop by the BLOG and see what the other super-talented ladies on the Design Team have for you this week - their creations are gonna blow you away! I would love to come by and see what YOU create for this challenge, so don't forget to link up your project for us! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Sure is a cool looking tag...love the heart and the pattern paper, great job with the sparkle stars. Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so pretty. Love the bold colors and love theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! I'm impressed -- 5 mins! Nothing takes me just 5 mins in crafting! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)