Monday, November 25, 2013

{PIN}spirational and Twisted Tuesday 2-in-1


This week I am combining 2 challenges into one card - it doesn't happen very often that we can combine 2 different design team requirements into one card so I was tickled when I realized this week I could!

The inspirational photo this week at {PIN}spirational Challenges is:


...and our sponsors this week are Eureka Stamps

 



 I chose my image from Eureka Stamps - called Scarecrow and Sunflowers:



The challenge at Twisted Tuesday Challenges is "Autumn Thankfulness"

 Grab our badge!

Use Autumn/Fall as your inspiration and also make it a creation of gratitude -  This can be your sentiment, to whom you're mailing it (if a card), who you make the scrap page about, etc.

Our sponsor this month is none other than the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps:

 www.bugaboostamps.com

And without further adieu, here is my card combining both challenges this week

 

 Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to head over to both blogs this morning and check out all the wonderful goodies all the other ladies have created for you - then link up your creation for us to leave you some crafty lovin!! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)