Thursday, February 21, 2013

4 CCC#130 - {Twine}


Welcome back to another crafty challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks! Miss Tamie is our wonderful "hostess-with-da-mostess" this week and she's really, really wanting to see you all tied up in knots....with......

4 CCC#130 - TWINE!

Well, ... maybe not "knots," but we'd love to see some twine on your cards, scrapbook layouts, or 3-D altered items. There are so many colors (like a rainbow!) out there, so it's easily incorporated into projects....so, let's see 'em!!

Here's my card that I made for my niece, Bailey's, 8th birthday last month - she loved all the "string" and the stars :)


Thanks for stopping in and be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks blog for more wonderful inspiration from our CHICKS and our wonderful Guest Designer, Valou!! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. I am totally lovin the way you used the twine here! It makes those stars pop and Bailey would just love this! Fantastic inspiration and thanks for Rockin the Twine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure like how you put the twine around card and the stars on it...CAS, but awesome...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card - love the twine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)