Thursday, February 7, 2013

4 CCC#128 - {Pink & Red}

Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!! Are you up for a new challenge this week? I am not sure about you, but I am seriously looking forward to spring - our temps this week are really nice and I'm getting that "itch" to be outside in the yard and OUT training for my runs instead of inside on the treadmills :) Valentine's Day is coming soon, and that means one more step closer to spring, right??!

Miss Leanne is our hostess this week and since Valentine's Day is approaching, she is seeking some cards/scrapbook layouts/3D altered items in PINK & RED!! We are also introducing our newest Guest Designer, Valou!! Please stop by and check her out!

Here is my card:


Stamps: MFT
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Tuxedo Black - Momento
Accessories: heart EF, scallop border punch, dimensionals, twine, pearls

Thank you so much for stopping in today - I hope you get some time to grab a hot bevvie, sit and get inky and crafty with us Chicks! We'd love to see what you create :) Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Hey great job on my challenge...I love the big bold sentiments you used. Awesome, and the embossing folder again, nicely done! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlie the twine is awesome on your card. The texture is wicked and the sentiment is fabulous!! another hit in my books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that embossing folder!!!! Another great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)