Thursday, November 15, 2012

Winter Wishes from 4 Crafty Chicks!


This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks, it's our wonderful Tamie's turn to bring you this week's challenge. I hope everyone is enjoying their winter so far...I know I am! Yes, I will probably get a lot of snowballs thrown my direction, but winter is my down-time season....the time I get to chill....crochet, hunker down at home with candles lit, drink scrumptious coffee and CRAFT without feeling guilty for not being outside! LOL...

4 CCC #116 - "WINTER!"

I dug out an "oldie-but-goodie" from Stampin' Up! to make this beauty. Lovely as a Tree is still one of my ultimate fave's from SU. The sentiment is from Verve.


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (SU!), sentiment from Verve 
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Snowfall Collection (Bo Bunny) DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Nestabilities, SU! pleated ribbon, pearls, dimensionals, sponge dauber

Please be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog and load up your creation for us! I'd love to see what you make using Tamie's challenge this week :) Happy crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Lori - I love that tree stamp - its so beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp...always been my favorite SU one...and the paper, awesome choice...thanks for the nice words on mine card. The ribbon on here, nice touch...way to go friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the paper you used and oh those trees, well they work in ever card you make! Fantastic creation girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)