Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gettin' Fit with 4 Crafty Chicks!


 This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks, it's is my turn to bring you this week's challenge. Are you ready to have some fun?

4 CCC #109 - "HEALTH & FITNESS"

Let's see whatchya got folks! This challenge is open to any interpretation you want as far as Health and Fitness...this one leaves the door WIDE OPEN! :)

I went in search of a sketch and came across this gorgeous one from Sketch Saturday a few weeks back - perfect for my image:



I wanted to use this cute Yoga Dottie from Totally Stampalicious as my main image for this challenge - she is just the right size and fits the bill perfectly:




Stamps: Yoga Dottie - Totally Stampalicious
Paper: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Springtime DSP (EP)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, border punches, flowers, dimensionals, martha leaf punch 

Please be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog and load up your creation for us! I'd love to see what you make using my "Health and Fitness" challenge this week :) Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done friend, flowers purple pink, and color...what else is there to love...great job! Awesome challenge too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenge Lori! Your color combo is rockin. Just love that image you used totally perfect for your challenge!! WTG!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)