Monday, June 4, 2012

Get Your Giggles on with Totally Stampalicious!!

Happy Totally Stampalicious Monday!

First off, I'd like to say a HUGE Stampalicious WELCOME to our new Design Team members! Congratulations, ladies, I can't wait to get to work with you!! 

It's been a very long, busy, hectic, stressful week for this girl and my family. We are having some trouble "adjusting" to having DH home full time...so there's been a lot of extra tension, stress and emotions flying around our home so, I admit, I haven't had much time in my craft room or on the computer these days. Just need to spend more "family" time together and that is something we're not used to LOL...

I quickly whipped my card up yesterday afternoon in between helping my hubby with our semi truck - it has been torn apart since Wednesday! Not good when you need it to run your own business LOL....Oh well, it's all back together now, he's back spraying today and away we go...hopefully the weather stays good now for a while.

Alright...enough of my babbling....lol....


Our challenge this week over at Totally Stampalicious is GET YOUR GIGGLE ON - make a funny card!" Easy peesy, right?!? Well, not for me - only because I just couldn't decide on which FUNNY set to use! There are so many awesome ones that fit that bill...so, I decided to ink up one that I haven't used much yet - SHOPPING CART STELLA. I love Stella...she seriously cracks me up!



Please be sure to hop on over to the TS Challenge BLOG and see what other "hilarious" creations the dream team has made for you!! Happy crafting!!


4 comments:

  1. Stella looks awesome Lori! I love this stamp too, I covered my notebook that I use for gorcery lists with this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chickie, cool image she always makes me laugh! So pumped to be on DT with you again, fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to be on the DT with you. Great card. I love this image.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahahaha, love it! don't think i've seen this one before! hope things get better at home, hon! it'll take time, just keep the lines of communication open! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)