Monday, May 21, 2012

"Thank EWE" from Totally Stampalicious!!

Happy Totally Stampalicious Monday! Happy Victoria Day extra long weekend for my Canadian friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful rest - any campers in the midst? I'm thankful our weather has held up as usually we get "nasty" stuff come the May-long! I enjoyed yesterday by running my very first "official" 10K run! It was hard, but oh so worth it!! The scenery was beautiful along the river in Red Deer, the temperature was perfect and we had such a gloriously sunny morning! I am looking forward to training more and beating my personal time next year! Alright...enough of my babbling....lol....


Our challenge this week over at Totally Stampalicious is THANK YOU! Easy peesy, right?!? I knew right away which cutie-patootie stamp set to get inky for this one....


I used the cute set called "Moo-velous" and you can find it HERE at the Totally Stampalicious store!  Please be sure to hop on over to the TS Challenge BLOG and see what other "thankful" creations the dream team has made for you!! Happy crafting!!

Do you love to color? Do you like to have fun? Totally Stampalicious is having a Design Team call!! Yep, you heard me....come and read all about it HERE!! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the 10k! and this card is so darling, love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori....this is so cute...love the polka dots and the sweet image and coloring.....fabbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card...I love that image, super cute. The paper is cool with this image...nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)