Thursday, April 12, 2012

4 CCC#85 - Material/Fabric

Good morning! Welcome to this week's installment over at 4 Crafty Chicks! Miss Melissa is our "hostess-with-da-mostess" this week and she has a very FUN challenge for you all:

4 CCC#85 - MATERIAL/FABRIC (Ribbon does not count!!)

Are you up for it? I ordered some different colors of felt from My Favorite Things a while back JUST so that I could try my hand at cutting out fabric with my dies and big shot! :) I decided to use the clouds die from MFT for this card with oh-so-hilarious, newly-released, Stella Caution from Totally Stampalicious.... 


The clouds were so, so easy to make with the dies and big shot! Lickety-split and they cut so easy! I will definitely be using my other colors of felt to make flowers and other elements for my cards :) I cannot WAIT to see what wonderful projects come of this challenge - thanks, Melissa!

Be sure to hop over HERE to the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog and check out what the other Chicks have in store for you! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Super fun and super cute! Love the clouds. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool, I love that image, very nicely done....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image, love the felt clouds.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)