Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Has Sprung at Totally Stampalicious!

Happy Totally Stampalicious Monday!

Are you ready for another awesome challenge from the gals over at TS? This week, the theme is SPRING! I knew *exactly* which stamp set I was diggin' out for this challenge:

 Doesn't AVA FLOWERS just *scream* spring?!?! I think so....here she is in color:


Stamps: Ava Flowers (TS)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Country Drive DP (Echo Park)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Spellbinders, gems, bakers twine, dimensionals

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Delightful Challenges - Spring Colors
DYSU Challenge Blog - Things With Wings
Ladybug Crafts - Pink and Girly
Flutter by Wednesday - Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes
Clearly iStamp - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Spring
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craftroom - Spring Bouquet

Please hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Challenge Blog to see all the gorgeous SPRING creations made by the rest of the Design Team. I hope you get some time to sit and get crafty with us this week - I don't know about you, but I'm sure looking forward to spring so I would LOVE to see some creations to help it come sooner *wink!* Happy crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is stinkin cute and soooo is your card. Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the embodiment of spring of Lori!!!! LOVE it!!! And your new blog bg is pretty awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE! love the dp, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ava looks fabulous, love the different coloured flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the color combinations that you used! Thank you so much for playing along with the Design Team at Delightful Challenges. If you get a chance, stop by my blog www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com and see if you would be interested in entering my Big March Giveaway.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! Love the pastel spring colors! Ava is looking beautiful! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card friend, love that paper and the image is super cute...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh just look at how cute this is! Lovely card Lori, your colouring is awesome! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Take care, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute. I love the Ava and Deacon images and you've colored this one so perfectly. Love the springy paper and colors too! Thanks for entering the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. Good luck and please do join us again!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I just LOVE thos papers and what a cute image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ava was a popular gal for this week's challenge.....she is such a sweetie and looks ready for spring.....beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fab, colourful card. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute card, I so love the bright,girly colour scheme! Good luck with your entry, hope to see for the next challenge as there's an exciting fortnight planned at Ladybug Crafts Ink! Julie.x (Oops,not sure I should be giving the game away lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooooo cute Lori!
    Thanks for getting all 'Pink & Girly' with the Ladybugs this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)