Sunday, March 25, 2012

Down on the Farm at Totally Stampalicious!

Welcome back to another Totally Stampalicious Monday!

This week, for our challenge to you - we want to see some CRITTERS! So make us a project with at least ONE critter on it :) For my card this week, I used an older My Favorite Things sketch and the newly released set called Moo-velous Bobble Farm.....



Stamps: Moo-velous Bobble Farm - Totally Stampalicious; Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Country Drive DSP (Echo Park); Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Early Espresso; Accessories: Spellbinders, star punches, label punch, dimensionals, Copic Markers

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
 
Phindy's Place - Animal Planet
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Anything Goes
MilkCoffee Challenge - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed - Dots (on trees)
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
PaperPlay Challenges - Spring Colors
Dutch Dare - Cute and Cuddly

Please be sure to head on over to the Totally Stampalicious Challenge Blog HERE to see the rest of the creations that the super-talented Design Team created for your viewing pleasure! Happy crafting!!

11 comments:

  1. Super cool, and I almost said cow...hahaha baaaaahhhhaaa! Awesome job friend, love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding!! Love it.

    You should link-up with us at ME4Y. This week's challenge is to distress with ink. http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love this image and the sentiment with it. Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. So sweet image )) Love this bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali
    (I have same candy if you interesting. Click on sidebar)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwww1 So cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the image and gorgeous bright papers. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this, Lori....those papers are PERFECT!!! ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. I love the stars, that dp and the sheep. Unfortunately Dutch Dare has a limit of 8 challenges in total, but I still hope I'll see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sketch and the image is really cute. Thanks for playing along with Dutch Dare. Check back tomorrow for our newest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sorry I am late to see this cutie patoorie...love that bkgd. dp and the layout....cute, cute, cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super CUTE! I love this set, perfect for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)