Thursday, March 1, 2012

4 CCC#79 - Anything BUT a Card!


Happy Thursday PEEPS! Are you ready for another amazing challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks? Leanne is our "hostess-with-the-mostess" this week and she has challenged us all to ANYTHING BUT A CARD! I knew right away what I wanted to do for this challenge - I have a "stash drawer" that holds different scrapbooking projects that need completed (nobody else does this, right?!?) and so I decided to take out my FRIENDS album and get 'er done.....here ya go:






















Leanne was here visiting for the weekend, and it was so nice to brew some coffee, light some candles and get inky in my craft room with her! It's been a while since I've done any sort of scrapbooking - I sure  miss it! Time to make a point of doing it more often...this kit was a Bo Bunny Friends Album.

Please be sure to check out what Leanne, Melissa, Tamie and Kasey all have created for you over at the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog. We would sure love it if you would link up your ANYTHING BUT A CARD project so that we can leave you some love too! Happy crafting!



5 comments:

  1. Love it Lori, you did such a great job. Amazing time was had for sure...way to go friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, and I love the color combo and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I just love, love, love the colors and the layout of the pages! Fantastic project girlie. Love your bright new blog too! Thanks for your help yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you've used here, fabulous project. Thanks for having me as a GD.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this happy little album!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)