Monday, October 24, 2011

Saying Goodbye at Picture Perfect Creations

Happy Monday folks! Today is a little bit of a bittersweet day for me. Megan from Picture Perfect Creations has decided to take a little break from blogging challenges until the new year and although it was an extremely difficult decision for her, I know she will love the time she will get to spend with her ADORABLE little man and hubby!

Megan, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for picking me to be a part of your design team on April 10, 2010! It was SUCH an exciting day for me - to be chosen to be on a design team?!? Are you kidding me?! ME?! Thanks for all the wonderful challenges you have given us as a team and I know you will totally enjoy your little mini-vacay from PPC....we will be back bigger and better come the new year!! HUGS girl!!!!

For this, our last challenge of 2011, Megan has issued the following color combo:


For my card, I decided to go CAS...this awesome sketch was found at Clean and Simple Stamping and I knew EXACTLY what I was going to do:



I really love the simplicity of the sketch....really, I do....so WHY, WHY, WHY do I have such an issue with all the "white space?" I left it alone, but I really, really wanted to do "something" in all that white....LOL....

Thanks for popping in today! I really do hope you can take some time to participate in our last color challenge of 2011....these colors are gorgeous together and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! See you in the new year with PPC! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! The butterflies with these colors are awesome and truly I think it packs one heck of a punch!! Great CAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little butterflies, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)