Thursday, October 20, 2011

Marker Magic at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Good Thursday morning PEEPS! Are you ready for the weekend yet?!? I know I sure am - this week has been a write-off for me...things that CAN go wrong, have been and it's really starting to get on my nerves! LOL...this week will soon be over and a new one will begin! Yay!! *wink*

For this week's challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, Tamie, has issued a "USE YOUR MARKERS" challenge and I had this sneak peek colored up yesterday for the Totally Stampalicious sneak peek, but couldn't get the sentiments to print off :( So, she is here with no words, just her gorgeous self :


This is Mistletoe Scarlette! And she comes with some very cute sentiments too! She will be released tomorrow night at the TS Blog Hop - be sure to check it out! I can't wait to get my rubber sets and then I'll be pumping them out right, left and center! Hope you get some time to sit and COLOR up some images with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week! I can't wait to see what other images people like to color :) Thanks for stopping in!! Have a super weekend - I know I will! I think my DH is going to be home after being gone for 2 weeks! Woot! Woot! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. She is sure gorgeous all on her own without a sentiment. The colors you used are so amazing and boy oh boy does the embossing popped. Fabby coloring girlie!Thanks for rockin out the marker challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, like that embossing folder, and the image, pretty stinky funny....love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)