Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween from Totally Stampalicious!!

Happy Halloween from us at Totally Stampalicious! Any big plans for tonight?! My kids are getting to that age where they don't "trick-or-treat" anymore so I think they are just planning to stay home...We live quite a ways out in the country and we don't get many kids (if any), so I don't even have to buy a lot of candy! Lucky me ... LOL.

Our challenge this week is, of course, HALLOWEEN! We would love to see your creations for this fun holiday....for my card, I decided to ink up Ava Fairy and go with an orange/black/white theme....I think she turned out fabby!


Materials used:

Stamps: Ava Fairy, Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU); Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, various DP; Ink: Momento Black; Accessories: copic markers, pearls, spider web embossing folder, black satin ribbon, word window punch, modern label punch, nestabilities, dazzling details, dimensionals

The gals over at Totally Stampalicious are offering up a wicked-deadly promotion that you will NOT want to miss:


"Let Us 'Treat' You Right!" A brand new promotion designed to reward you for your AWESOME taste in stamps!

Stampalicious Dessert Menu


Level 1 - Vanilla Ice Cream - Buy 5 Get 1 Free
Level 2 - Strawberry Shortcake - Buy 8 Get 2 Free
Level 3 - Triple Layer Chocolate Cake - Buy 11 Get 3 Free 



Hop on over to the store by clicking HERE!!

Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to enjoy all those goblins, ghosties and witches tonight!!! If you have some time this week, get inky with us and link up your creation at our challenge blog HERE. Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Oh she looks beautiful, great choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava is looking awesome Lori! I love the color combo along with the sketch and the dsp...it's just perfect. Have a great Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow friend she is super cute, I just got her, now I like her even more. Nice paper and great coloring....TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous coloring for Halloween....AND....gotta love those dp....perfect for a spooky background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Fairy Ava card! Fabulous layout and beautiful papers 0 love the nesties! I Love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)