Monday, August 29, 2011

SPCC #115 - Happy Birthday!

Welcome back! Scrapmaster's Paradise color combo for this week was totally screamin' BOY to me as soon as I saw it - this is what I came up with:

I am linking my card to these challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - male themed cards
Challenge up your Life - something for the men
Send a Smile 4 Kids - punches/die cuts
PaperCrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Ellaphantastic Challenges: Add some layers

I hope you find some time to come and play with us at SPCC...Click HERE for more inspiration from our wonderful Design Team! Happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Wow cute boy card, I gotta make more of these...love the layout....nicely done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute- love the colors and the little boy! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card, your color choice and layout are wonderful along with your beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining us this week @ Send A Smile 4 Kids, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori,
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Paper Crafting Journey!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card, love it! Thanks for joining in at Ellephantastic. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was für eine süße Karte!
    Danke fürs Mitmachen bei CUYL.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely creation. Thank you for playing along with our 'Add some layers' challenge.
    Good luck
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great boys card, thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)