Sunday, August 7, 2011

Musical Creations at Totally Stampalicious!!!!

Hello to all my crafting friends! How was your weekend? Mine was fairly quiet - got the laundry all caught up and some baking done. I also spent today in my craft room trying to get ahead on some Design Team commitments :) Felt pretty good to get inky again!

This week's challenge for Totally Stampalicious is a FUN one! "Inspired by Music" is our challenge to you this week and that is open to all sorts of interpretation and FUN!!!

For my card, I decided to ink up Stella in the sleigh. I used musical paper but also, the image itself reminds me of the Christmas carol, Jingle Bells :) I hope you enjoy her as much as I did making her - I found the awesome paper at my friends local scrapbook store.


Please be sure to head on over to the Totally Stampalicious challenge blog HERE and see what other wonderful creations were made by our super talented Design Team! Be sure to link up your creation for us to leave you some love and your chance at a spot as Guest Designer for Totally Stampalicious! CHEERS!

4 comments:

  1. Cute Lori, love the music bg~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Fabulous Lori! Stella looks pretty in pink! Love the musical paper, the gorgeous frame and flower embelishments! Awesome job on this week's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh...this is a fabulous holiday card...love the musical bkgd. Those flowers are just lovely...fab coloring...wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS Lori...love that color combo!!!!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)