Sunday, July 10, 2011

No Squares or Rectangles at Totally Stampalicious!

Hello, hello again! Are you ready for a cool and funky challenge from Totally Stampalicious?!? First, I have some super dooper exciting news!!! The gang over at Totally Stampalicious has been invited to be a part of a Christmas in July BLOG HOP with Bugaboo Digi Stamps, starting Saturday, July 16th at 7 a.m. EST!!!

Totally Stampalicious is teaming up with all the talent over at Bugaboo and there's going to be AWESOME prizes and some amazing eye candy, so be sure to mark the date on your calendar!

This week the challenge over at Totally Stampalicious is "Anything but a Square or Rectangle Card." I decided to give the circle easel cards a try and it's very, very easy! I made this card for a very special friend of mine, Leanne....she is one of the 3 Chicks that make up 4 Crafty Chicks and she hosted a "4 Crafty Chicks Crafty Retreat" at her house a few weeks a go and man 0h man - does she know how to HOSTESS! So, this card was for her....hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it for her....

..a close up of the flowers....

...one more angle of the card....

Stamps: Stampalicious Scarlette, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Read, Unknown DSP; Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Early Espresso; Accessories: markers, nestabilities, big shot, pearls, oval punches, scallop oval punch, flowers, glue dots

Be sure to play along with us - link up your card HERE! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this interesting challenge! Cheers!!!

7 comments:

  1. It is my favorite card ever...because you made it, and thanks for the nice things you said. I luv you girls, you made the weekend so fun. WE have to do it again soon. Retreats are the best when they are with people you like...awesome card, even better, I have it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!!!!! Those flowers are outta the park!!!! What a beautiful way to say 'thank you!'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image. Love that beautiful flower too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, fabulous circle easel card! Love the colors and those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FABULOUS Lori! I absolutel LOVE Stampalicious Scarlette! I've never tried the circle easel card but since you said it's super easy I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this easel TS card.....eye catcher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, what a perfect Thank You for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)