Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gettin' My Bling On With 4 Crafty Chicks!

Happy Thursday everyone! I sure hope you are having a great week so far! The challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks has been issued by yours truly, and I am wanting you to "Get Your Bling On!" Yep, show us the bling!

I was scopin' out Splitcoaststampers one afternoon and I came across THIS card...I found it very striking and I wanted to CASE it using my new BLING from Spellbinders!!! I hope you like it :)

Stamps: Aviary, Swirls & Curls Verses; Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze DSP; Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories: embossing folder, nestabilities, spellbinders bling, espresso ribbon, dimensionals, pearls

Check out what the other girls made for this "sparkly" challenge:Link
Leanne - Banking on Crafts
Melissa - My Paper Obsession
Tamie - Paper Infusions and More

Please join us this week for this exciting challenge. Link your card HERE! Thanks and happy creating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)