Sunday, July 3, 2011

Celebrating Independence Day at Totally Stampalicious!

Good evening!! Wow, what a super week of creations we had for our Red/White challenge for Canada day at Totally Stampalicious! This week, we are celebrating our southern friends with Stars/Stripes on our creations in honor of Independence Day :)

For my card, I used Best Buds and colored them up in red/blue/suede and then used striped paper and my star punch to create the finishing touches.

Please take some time to sit and get crafty with us! I cannot wait to see what all you come up with for this week's challenge :) Happy crafting and Happy Independence Day to all my US friends! xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love your layout - looks like a flag! Those Best Buds are too cute! Great job on this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those best buds make me smile every time...fabulous in the stars and stripes.....great layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, love the colour combo & they are just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!! Love the combination of textures and great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Lori, I love these little dudes! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)