Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bold and Bright at 4 Crafty Chicks...

Happy Thursday! I hope you're ready to get inky with a scrumptious color challenge! Melissa, our Hostess-With-Da-Mostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks, is bringing you this bold and bright color combo to get your craft on with :) I wanted a bold, dramatic card and I think I accomplished that on this one. I've seen this stamp on so many cards from Lesley at Always Playing with Paper, and I've been meaning to dig it out - thanks Lesley for all the inspiration!!! :)

I also used one of Mojo Monday's sketches from a couple weeks ago as my "jumping off" point:


Stamps: All Holidays (retiring); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise, Jillybean Soup DSP; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: nestabilities, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, pearls, black taffeta ribbon, flowers, brads, dimensionals

Please check out the other Chicks' blogs for more gorgeous creations using Melissa's color palette:

Leanne - Banking on Crafts
Melissa - My Paper Obsession
Tamie - Paper Infusions and More

Take some time to get inky with us this week and be sure to link your creation at the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog before midnight (MST) on Tuesday, July 19th....I can't wait to see what you all create....

1 comment:

  1. Geez Lori this card looks so familar...oh wait..you gave it to me...hugs! I love it everyone, it even looks better in person. I love the way you did our combo this week, great job. Flowers are awesome....I am so lucky to have it here! Thanks again. WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)