Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ribbon Trio at Totally Stampalicious

Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Was it a busy, crazy one ... or just a laid-back, chillaxin' type? Are you ready for another fun and exciting challenge from Totally Stampalicious? This week, the gals are requesting 3 RIBBONS on your card. I cheated a bit on my "Cafe Scarlett" card and used 2 bakers twine and a ribbon....I consider bakers twine part of the ribbon world, how about you?!? :)

Please take some time and join us this week for your chance to become a guest designer at Totally Stampalicious - all you have to do is play!! EASY, PEESY! Stay tuned for your next installment from Picture Perfect Creations....

3 comments:

  1. Lori I LOVE this! Fabulous colors, DP, and layout! I absolutely consider bakers twine "ribbon". Beautiful!!! That sentiment is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous layout....great use of the ribbons/twine....love the image and the sentiment truly makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks awesome, love those papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)