Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Color Dare #101 - Wonderful Mother

Welcome back to another wonderful color challenge from The Color Dare! This week, Riley has a pretty combination for you: Regal Rose, Old Olive and Early Espresso. This is a Mother's Day card that I made and I loved, loved, loved using my new stamp set, Flower Fest, for this card! I hope you enjoy it too...

Stamps: Flower Fest, Well Scripted; Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Regal Rose, Old Olive; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: large flower punch, espresso ribbon, perfect dots embossing folder, dimensionals, pearls

Thanks for stopping in this morning! Check out the rest of the Design Team's work by clicking on their blogs on my right-hand sidebar :) They have some delicious creations for you to drool over - you will be totally inpsired! I hope you have some time to get inky with us this week. See you tomorrow morning for another 4 Crafty Chicks challenge!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the color combo, and those stamps are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori!
    I used this set too!!! Great minds and all that!! LOL! Love the Espresso Ink on the Regal Rose Paper! SO pretty!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Lori! Love the floral arrangement with the cut out leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute. Love the flowers and the extra touch of the brads at the top. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Lori, I love that stamp...very cool. The colors are wow, then I seen how you did it, and you made it beautiful, lovely job girl. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! So cute! I think I mised up the Rose Colors this week...oops! Love the stamp set you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Lovely flowers and embossing! Have a wonderful Wednesday :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how you stamped the early espresso on colored card stock...such a simple way to have lots of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)