Thursday, May 12, 2011

Spring Fever at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Happy Thursday! Today's challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is being brought to you by Melissa and she is challenging you to a SPRING-themed project this week! It can be a card, scrapbook page, 3-D project, etc. The possibilities are endless....

For my card, I chose to ink up an old Flourishes stamp called Violets as it always reminds me of Spring when I see new flowers coming up :)

Stamps: Violets (Flourishes); Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Blushing Bride, SU! DSP; Ink: Momento Black; Accessories: markers, martha border punch, nestabilities, pearls, organza ribbon, perfect dots embossing folder, dimensionals

I sure hope you find some time to sit and be crafty along with us this week - we can't wait to see what you create using our SPRING theme! Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Loving your layout and the image you picked for the spring challenge this week. It just rocks. Oooooo and who doesn't love the colors you used too! Another fabby card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Lori, love the coloring and the color you picked, very nice. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are very pretty and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! Love your coloring.
    Hugs,
    Sami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)