Thursday, April 7, 2011

Inspirational Creativity at 4 Crafty Chicks

Happy Thursday PEEPS! It's time for another wonderful challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks....this week is being hosted by our wonderful Leanne and she offered up this gorgeous SPRINGY photo for our inspiration this week. I sure can't wait for spring and summer to get here...how about you?! :)

When I saw this picture for the first time, the very first thought that popped in my head was Easter....and I don't really know why because we usually still have snow on the ground ha ha! But, that's what came to my mind, so that's what I did for a card - a very clean and simple one ta boot...ENJOY!



Stamps: Well Scripted; Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White; Ink: Rich Razzleberry; Accessories: Elegant Bouquet EF, pearls, rich razzleberry ribbon

Thanks for stopping in today! Be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge site for all the details on this week's challenge...I can't wait to see what gorgeous creations come of this photo! Happy stamping.....

3 comments:

  1. I love the elgance of your card! It is clean and simple but the pearls make it pop. Fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like CAS cards...very nicely done my friend friend!! It would be a bit weird though if you put Happy Winter, so spring or easter is a good thing!
    Thanks for sharing...wahooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Following you through SC. I'm #380. Come by for a visit.
    Happy stamping!
    cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)