Sunday, March 27, 2011

Totally Stampalicious Challenge - Make a Card for Your BFF

Welcome back to another Totally Stampalicious challenge - the last one for March. Can you believe how fast time is whizzin' by? I am really hoping that Spring is right around the corner and the snow starts melting soon to let the flowers pop up and the green grass poke through! With the height of our piles of snow, that will be a while, but I am still looking forward to it! :) This week's challenge at TS is to make a card for our BFF....my wonderful friend, Tamie, is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday, so this one is for her :) I used an older sketch from Card Patterns and an older color combo from ColourQ....hope you enjoy this new Scarlette!

Stamps: Present Scarlette; Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait; Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso; Accessories: markers, nestabilities, embossing folders, espresso ribbon, pearls, dimensionals, sponge, oval punch, scallop oval punch


Thanks for stopping by! Now don't forget to head on over to our Totally Stampalicious Blog to play along!

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! Love the embossing you did, and the coloring, stamp is wonderful. Great job again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo!! I love, love my card!!!!! Everything is perfect :) Thank you so much for another beautiful card, you are hugely talented Girl. I need to get a shadow box to put the cards in from my friends. You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Lori... Love the bold colors and all the texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun BFF card.....who doesn't love a friend with presents

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! These colors are awesome, totally cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)