Sunday, February 27, 2011

Recipe Challenge at Totally Stampalicious....

Welcome back to another installment from Totally Stampalicious! First of all, I'd love to thank everyone who popped in last Thursday and took part in our Februray release Blog Hop!

The gals have given us a RECIPE challenge this week....1 ribbon, 2 different patterned papers, and 3 embellishments (brads, bling, buttons, etc.) I had so much fun coloring up and embellishing this girlie...Diamond Scarlette is another awesome new release available over at the TS Store ... check 'em out!

For my card this week, I used a sketch from Friday Sketchers:



Stamps: Diamond Scarlette; Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Night and Day DSP; Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Accessories: markers, circle punches, scallop circle punch, black satin ribbon, black brads, gems, dimensionals

Thanks for poppin' in today and be sure to click HERE to check out the rest of the wonderful creations that the Design Team came up with for this challenge.


5 comments:

  1. a brilliant card, thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so wonderful Lori, love that paper too. Sketch is awesome. You did it! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori this card is stunning! I love the colors you chose and the way you colored her. Like Leanne I am loving the way you worked the sketch. Rockin' with bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks fabulous! I love all the bling! Welcome to the DT officially! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Lori, loe those papers and colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)