Monday, January 31, 2011

SPCC Meets the Sweet Stop

Good morning fellow crafters! It is cold again today here in central Alberta - thermometer is reading -42C BRRRRR! I just got DH out the door and brewed myself a HOT, YUMMY cup of java and I am trying to stay warm! Samantha at SPCC sure timed this color combo as it reminded me of warmer days and SPRING!!! :) I found my sketch from The Sweet Stop Challenge Blog - be sure to stop by sometime and try out one of the sketch challenges - they rock!




Stamps: Apple Blossoms; The Best Yet; Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Marina and Daffodil DSP; Ink: Old Olive; Accessories: buttons, scallop circle punch, circle punches, paper piercer, dimensionals
Please be sure to hop on over to the rest of the SPCC Diva's blogs to see more wonderful creations using this color combo! Leave 'em some love and then grab yourself a nice warm drink and your slippers..go sit and create with us! We would love to leave YOU some love too :) Cheers and stay warm!!

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done, I like that stamp set, the buttons are very cool touch, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling card. I love the sketch and the way you interpreted it. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhh, so pretty!! I love the buttons and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)