Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SPCC #77 and Mercy's Tuesday Sketch

Welcome back!! This week's color combo from Samantha at Scrapmaster's was a fun one! I knew right away what image I wanted to ink up for this one....it is a new set I got from our LSS....the sketch I found from Lord Have Mercy! and it was a perfect one to go along with this little precious cutie!



...and here is my 5.25" x 5.25" card using both challenges:


Stamps: Pure Innocence (MFT); Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green DP, Rose Red DP; Accessories: nestabilities, markers, embossing folders, pearls, dimensionals, glue pen, glitter, acrylic blocks

Isn't she just the cutest? :) She makes me smile...I sure hope that during these busy days ahead, you get time to sit and craft with us using our colors from SPCC....be sure to check out the other Color Divas (links on right-hand sidebar) for more wonderful inspiration! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)