Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sketch Challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks

Happy Thursday! Only 2 more sleeps!!?! I am suffering from a nasty head/chest cold this week, so I'm really hoping that it will subside soon....Buckley's has been my best friend LOL....ewww!

It's my turn to host the challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks and I made up a sketch using My Digital Studio...I sure hope you find some time during the hustle bustle of the holidays to sit and create with us :)

I needed a color combo for my sketch, so I found this lovely one over at Stacey's Stamping Stage:

..and here is my square card using both challenges:

Stamps: Serene Snowflake, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake, Burgundy DP; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: sponge dauber, nestabilities, scallop trim punch, circle punches, scallop circle punch, word window punch, modern label punch, gems, dimensionals, vanilla satin ribbon

Please be sure to check out the blogs from the rest of the Chicks:

I would like to just take this time to thank each and every one of you who have visited our 4 Crafty Chicks blog and participated in our weekly challenges. We are so lucky to have such awesome followers and we cannot wait to bring your another year of challenges....
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, this is such a beautiful take on the Sketch and the Curtain Call colors!!! Thank you for joining us!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and I hope you are feeling better by now :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)