Monday, November 1, 2010

PPC meets Clean and Simple Stamping...

Happy Monday and welcome to November! How was your Halloween night?! Ours was awesome :) Kimberly went with a friend out trick-or-treating and Calvin and I went to Millet to see Tamie and the clan. Calvin went out with her son, Robin, and a ton of candy was brought home and oodles of fun was had by all! Now to start preparing for the guy in the big red suit...giggle!

But first, let's get onto Megan's challenge of colors this week over at Picture Perfect Creations....I must admit, she had me stumped for quite some time on this set of beauties. Tamie and I got the pleasure of stamping together and we got them figured out. I hopped on over to Clean and Simple Stamping blog to see what their challenge was this week, and it was perfect for what I had in mind. I wanted to attempt using these colors for either Christmas or winter and I think I accomplished it! Here ya go:





Stamps: Patterned Pines (star), Four the Holidays; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Cajun Craze; Accessories: snowflake punch, mini trio punch, pearls, dimensionals, pear pizzazz ribbon
Thanks for stopping in...be sure to check out the rest of the design team's blogs - they made some AWESOME creations this week! Their blog addy's are on the right-hand sidebar. I cannot wait to see what y'all come up with along with us! Happy stamping....

4 comments:

  1. Super great cling and simple card! I love the snowflakes for your card and the pearls are just the pop they needed. Your ribbon is an awesome added touch girlie. Thanks for crafting with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using the non-traditional colors for wintery mixes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, who can turn down snow flakes and pearls.WTG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card! i like your snow cuts on the card .

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)