Monday, September 13, 2010

SPCC #65 meets Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hey everyone!

Thanks for stoppin' in this afternoon for another super-dooper color challenge from Samantha at Scrapmaster's Paradise! I had a ton of fun coloring my image for this challenge and you'll see why in a minute....I came across a new-to-me challenge blog called Tuesday Morning Sketches and they had a fabulous sketch from last week, that I used with my cute image (I missed their deadline by one day BOO!)....here are all the juicy details:


my card using both challenges...isn't she just the CUTEST?!?

And she's having soooo much fun :) I love it!

Stamps: Pure Innocence; Paper: Night of Navy, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White; Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Accessories: Elegant Lines embossing folder, markers, white organza ribbon, trio flower punch, pearls, dimensionals


Would you like to see more wonderful creations using these delicious colors? Be sure to click on the SPCC Color Diva's links on my right-hand sidebar! Thanks for stopping in today and I cannot *wait* to see what you come up this week for our challenge over at SPCC! "Wheeee!"

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)