Monday, August 9, 2010

PPC - CC#25 Better Get Better

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was a busy one for the most part getting my daughter ready for camp today (4H Camp) but Sunday I got to sit and create in my craft room and it sure was nice!

Megan brings to us a soft, subtle color combo this week over at Picture Perfect Creations...and I decided to ink up one of my Pure Innocence stamps that was in need of some luvin.

Meljens Design Team and Challenge Blog was the source this week for my sketch - it worked out PERFECTLY for what I had in mind for this week's colors.


here is my card using both challenges:


Stamps: Better Get Better (Pure Innocence); Paper: Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Whisper White; Ink: Momento Black; Accessories: vintage wallpaper embossing folder, oval punches, paper piercer, pink pirouette ribbon, white ribbon, dimensionals, markers, trio flower punch, pearls


Megan, myself and all the other PPC Design Team are SOO super excited to announce that this is our 25th week and #25 Color Combo over at PPC, and we just had to celebrate with some super-de-duper Blog Candy!

How about an...

Assortment of Stampin' Up! NEW In Colors Cardstock!!!


Includes: 4 each of 5 NEW In Colors (8-1/2 x 11): Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade and Concord Grape

These NEW In Colors are abosolutely fabulous!

HOW TO WIN:

1. Become a follower over at PPC, if you're not already one.
2. Leave a comment at the bottom of Megan's post on the PPC Blog.
3. And if you would be so kind and crafty, please partipate in our PPC-CC 25 Color Combo Challenge this week!
That's it...sooo simple and easy! Contest ends next Monday, August 16th at 10am.
Good Luck!

5 comments:

  1. Oh she is so sweet..love the colors...will be bring out my stash now...very cool! #25!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a perfect get better card, sure to make someone smile. I like the sketch you picked to use with your image and the colors. Just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH what a sweet little girl. You did a good job with the colours this week :)

    - Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for someone feeling under the weather! Great job this week girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)