Sunday, August 22, 2010

Paper Works Ultimate Summer Challenge - Technique

The gals over at Paper Works Challenge Blog offered up an Ultimate Summer Challenge for teams of 4 friends...so Melissa, Leanne, Tamie and I decided to set up a team called 4 Crafty Chicks and enter the challenge.

Over the course of 4 days, we each had to make a project using a different challenge. My challenge was a "technique" and we had to create our own designer paper. That could be anything from shaving cream, embossing, stamping, sponging - whatever we decided. I thought it would be nice to emboss my white with a cuttlebug folder and then use the brayer and roll some ink on so that the imprinted pattern stays white. What do ya think? I really like it....We all got a free digi stamp from Chi Chi Memories to use on our projects and she is sure cute....

If you have a minute, why not come vote for us? Click HERE for instructions! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, love that color combo! The background embossing/inking....awesome.....gotta snag that technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)