Friday, August 13, 2010

CCEE, The Play Date Cafe and a SNEAK PEEK!

Hello again...Leanne and I have been crafting this afternoon and I am so excited to show you this next card.....I received my shipment for my Holiday Mini preorder today!!! Yay! So, this next card has a new stamp set for you to see....

The sketch from CCEE worked just PERFECTLY for the image I inked :) and the colors over at The Play Date Cafe couldn't have been better....



Stamps: Day of Gratitude; Paper: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla; Ink: Early Espresso, Garden Green; Accessories: acrylic blocks, circle punches, sewing machine, various embossing folders, dimensionals, word window punch, modern label punch, sponge dauber, pearls
I fell in love with this set the moment I saw it in the Holiday Mini...I know you will love it too! Have a super night! Happy stamping....

11 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH Girlie! I do love that stamp. It is gorgeeeeeeeous! I love the way you embossed the colors you rocked the layout. Oh and don't forget that totally fabby sewing of yours. is there a punch or did you cut it out by hand? Stunning, Stunning, Stunning. It has the wow factor!!! Love the sneak peek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Rich & elegant design. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love all the embossing! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, and the embossing is very effective. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful, Lori! The embossing adds such an elegant touch.. Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey friend, nicely done, it looks even better in person...very awesome, my new fav!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a classy card! It looks stunning and makes all the work you put in worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is PERFECT---it matches perfectly the color story!! I love the embossed paper and the stitching--fabby!! FAB all around:) Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so pretty - LOVE the texture and pattern, they play together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooohhhhhh, MY! You've really created one TACTILE masterpiece of color palette WONDER! What a super way to show off the PDCC colors and your fine talent! Heavens! You had me at the stitching! Never mind your excellent use of stamps, composition the WHOLE deal! So glad you shared this with the PDCC! Yee HAW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooo!! What a beautiful medallion!! And I adore the colors!! Thanks for joining the CCEE challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)